100% PURE Organic Beet Root Powder. No fillers or additives !
Botanical Name: Beta vulgaris
*Organic raw Beet Root Powder provides a wide range of nutrients, but its most significant phytochemical is betaine. This plant chemical helps the liver and kidneys recycle the amino acid methionine to maintain the body's stores of s-adenosyl-methionine, more commonly known as SAM-e. Betaine also helps the liver process fat. This prevents the accumulation of fatty tissues in the liver (steatosis), especially in heavy drinkers, and it also helps moderate triglycerides and LDL cholesterol in the blood. The American Heart Association, recommends beet juice to promote healthy blood pressure.
*Organic Beet Root Powder is a wonderful cleansing and nourishing tonic that builds the blood, particularly improving the blood quality for menstruating women. It also normalizes the blood's pH balance (reducing acidity) and purifies the blood by flushing away fatty deposits and improving circulation. Further supporting its role as a blood purifier, Beet Root has been used to detoxify and heal the liver and spleen
*Beet roots are rich in potassium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and calcium as well as vitamin A, B and C. Beets are a unique source of phytonutrients called betalains which give beets their dark red color. Betanin and vulgaxanthin are the two best studied betalains from beets, and both have been shown to provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support.
Summary of Possible benefits:
● Diuretic effects
● Purifying the blood
● Betaine - plays an important role in the health of the cardiovascular system
● Good natural source of folate (also known as vitamin B9 & natural folic acid)
● Source of pectin which may chelate certain heavy metals
● Zinc - helps protect against fatty deposits in the liver & boosts the immune system.
● Normalizing the blood's pH balance
● Naturally detoxifying the liver & spleen
● Helping to regulate proper blood pressure levels
● Dimethylglycine - (also known as DMG) may promote healthy heart & cardiovascular system
*No anti-caking agents added therefore it is not unusual to find some clumps in the powder.
Suggested Use: One or two teaspoons twice daily. One teaspoon of powder provides the nutrition in one beet. Use to add flavor, color, and nutrition to any recipe.or this product here...